Teen Room Skateboard Want To Advocate But Don't Know Where?

Want To Advocate But Don't Know Where? - teen room skateboard

Hi - I am a man of thirty years who have epilepsy. I used to have frequent seizures, until last year when he learned brain surgery () not funny. I am now free of seizures.

I want to send the message to children and young people (the majority) - can be adults, but they did not believe that they ride bicycles, skateboards, skates, etc. .... and not wearing helmets they wear. Only a drop in the head and may have crises in the rest of your life - that's the message we want (and the fact that the cramps, if you can not go left).

I know that educating the police in my town, the security on the bike, but I'm sure it does not mention what they speak (aka - seizures) happen to young people.

I was a teenager chat rooms, saying: I am 20 male and counting, say at the end of this short message and adolescents, to be sure, but I'm not happy, just because the rooms are for young people.

Who knows how I can be a champion of security? Any ideas on how? Thx!

1 comments:

the crusader said...

Call your local health department and the local hospital and see if they can give you advice about where they begin with. You can also have a program in one of their facilities, where you can get your house. Or call your local Council or the state of education and let them know your story and see if you get your foot in the door there. If all else fails, try setting up a website dedicated specifically for adolescents and adults Yound.

Post a Comment