Video Poro De Patricia Nabida I Am Appalled, Do We Really Have These Types Of People In This World?

I am appalled, do we really have these types of people in this world? - video poro de patricia nabida

I searched YouTube for issues related to Islam and religion, and somehow came in this video. (apparently no warnings or age verification had to be attatched) I know not even publish the link to the video I am traumatized to see and do, no one wants traumatized. I can not begin to describe the pain source. I would say that the horrific images of people (including women and children shown) with a machete (it) was certainly correct. Is there really such people in this world? Where is the law in those countries? How do you live? How do you justify that? How can these things in the name of God? Chiefs raised their children. As the father went to mourn. Someone pleaseto declare these atrocities. (Apparently he was shot in Poro, somewhere in the vicinity of the islands of Indonesia, I suppose.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment